Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
We are looking for an Associate Data Analyst to join our Analytics team & help us make the right decisions on all fronts: product, engineering, marketing, user support, business development, finance, etc. Our data analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation & use advanced technologies to process & report the data. We are a diverse team of data analysts, scientists & engineers who have come together to analyze the data fora product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis you will work directly with individuals both in New York & Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better & a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
At Dashlane you will:
- Run complex analyses & building business intelligence dashboards
- Write SQL & help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Help our marketing team measure performance of its campaigns & optimize our conversion rates
- Build complex statistical models to segment users & predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small & large decision that we make on our roadmaps, company strategy & marketing channel mix
- Be the analytics' team primary point of contact for multiple business units
- Use advance technologies to process & report data
- You have experience with SQL & relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
- You have experience taking large data outputs & conducting critical analysis using Excel/Tableau/whatever tool to derive business insights cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- You have experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker,Chart.ioor other similar tools
- You have experience with tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience with LTV modeling
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product & business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
- You can communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights & resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- Ability to communicate directly with decision-makers & influence their decisions through the use of data
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.