? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
Business Intelligence & Analytics are key in any business & so it is at Qonto!
You will join a team of 25 talented data analysts, & you will be the Team Lead of 3 of them. You will be in charge of growing your team both in size & expertise to allow Qonto's Strategic project & People teams meet their ambitious goals.
You will be in charge of supporting Strategy & People team by :
• providing insights, i.e. data-based action recommendations
• building performance & project rollout monitoring tools, e.g. measuring the performance of a change in pricing
• promoting self service by training & building appropriate data models
You'll be prioritizing & supporting the delivery of your team
️ As the Lead Data Analyst at Qonto, you will
• Make structural choices: you need to build an environment where your team members will be able to deliver a maximum of value while being proud of their job (tooling, rituals…)
• You will be the key data entry point for your business partner team. You will have to make sure that your team collaborates effectively with them through good value analysis & value engineering
• Set the standards: You will participate in the definition of the standards of quality for the Data Analytics team, based on Qonto's own standards, & make sure they are followed
• Grow your team: You will evaluate the skills needed to meet your goals & hire the right people and/or grow your existing team members. A lot of your time will be dedicated to coaching your team.
Examples of projects to come
• Understand the levers impacting our Revenue per client & monitor their evolution
• Size the revenue opportunity from potential partnership eg. Credit partners
• Build performance monitoring tools for Talent Acquisition performance eg. hiring lead time
What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced multicultural environment with a strong focus on quality
• Be in charge of a team & help them grow both professionally & technically
• Play an important role for two departments (Strategy & People) by understanding their needs, & orchestrating a data strategy in order to tackle their business challenges
• Share Knowledge : among the whole tech team (internal & external talk, weekly meetings, tech monthly) & the community (articles & Meetups)
• Experience: You have 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics (ideally at least 2 years in a scale-up environment), & 2+ years of experience as a manager (knowledge on Strategy and/or People topics is highly appreciated)
• Team player: You have great communication skills & know how to interact with non-technical colleagues
• Mastery: You have a strong analytical mindset & knowledge of both querying languages (SQL, Python…) & data visualisation tools (Tableau knowledge is a strong plus)
• Problem solver: You know how to overcome challenges with solutions that solve problems, without over-engineering.
• Vision: You know how to take a step back & think about the bigger picture. You are able to then challenge the needs without creating friction.
• Helping hand: you are able to help your team grow & help them whenever it is needed
• Languages: You speak English, French is a strong plus