You are passionate about the customer experience, technology, & can personally relate to a developers struggles. You help bridge the gap between technical & non-technical & frequently interact with development, product, marketing, & leadership from our largest clients. You will be required to act as the product expert that can use a clients use case to help guide their technical teams through theimplementation of Airships products & services.
- Coordinate new customer activities with appropriate team members. Keep all parties apprised of customer requirements, deliverables, & timelines.
- Act as single point of contact for customers in implementation process ensuring a high level of responsiveness if issues arise.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause & ensuring that the customer understands the resolution.
- Partner with the Engineering & Development teams to resolve customer issues.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, & tutorials to improve the customer experience of Urban Airship products & services.
- Do whatever it takes to provide an outstanding experience!
Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalentexperience
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, SMS); combined with SaaS product environment
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS X command line
- Comfortable with iOS & Android mobile platforms & their development tools
- Familiarity with Email specific terms & configuration is preferred
- Understanding of routing & processes around SMS is preferred
- Able to read code & write code (especially Python, Java, or Objective-C)
- Skills with Apple Wallet, Android Pay or other Digital Wallet platforms
- Good with people when they are happy & when they are not
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical customers
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently
Marketing & digital experience teams at thousands of the worlds most admired companies rely on Airships Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration & services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards & more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment building trust, boosting engagement, driving action & growing value.
Learn more about our Customer Engagement Platform or read our blog.