Financial Analyst provides support to the Global Finance teams for the key aspects of SOX control, budgeting, management accounts & WPP reporting. The key function being to provide accurate & precise financial information in a timely manner. The key stakeholders are other finance teams across the world & central WPP contacts.
Duties & Responsibilities
Landor & Fitch Fundamentals
- Ensure compliance with WPP group reporting requirements & deadlines
- Participate in multiple internal initiatives to help build our culture in support of our brand
- Role model for others in terms of energy, optimism, & drive for results
- Prepare monthly variance reports between Actual & Forecast & understand the reason behind them
- Run & distribute monthly presentation packs for offices
- Forecast & track Corporate HR, executive & Marcoms initiatives
- Assist in the productions of Corporate Management accounts
- Maintain Balance sheet reconciliation & month-end folder
- Prepare head office reports including new business forecast
- Review NWC balances & ageing (debtors, accrued revenue) with offices
- Headcount reconciliations
Internal Client Relationships
- Research system-related discrepancies & make recommendations or escalate to help desk
- Provide on-going financial & system related support & training to other finance teams assisting them in IFRS reporting standards
Qualifications & Skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Process Management
- Experience working in an agency environment, dealing with accounting close processes, knowledge of financial accounting concepts
- Finance or accounting degree with creative agency experience preferred.
- Experience with SOX requirements
- Detailed understanding of accounting systems (Maconomy)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular, excel - macro level
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.
We will not accept unsolicited CVs or approaches via recruitment agencies.