The Role Youll Play
CB Insights is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to own & grow our Customer Marketing team, setting strategies for customer advocacy & retention. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Product Marketing & working closely with Product & Customer teams, you will be the voice of our customers, helping to drive engagement & loyalty.
We will consider US-based remote candidates for this position.
Your Main Tasks
- Tell our customers stories through success stories, case studies, webinars, videos, blogs, & testimonials
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets & adjust strategy as required
- Create, drive, & measure customer & user retention strategies that include campaigns, in-app product communications, & other areas
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer use cases & their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Build a Customer Advisory Board with a goal of boosting customer engagement, gathering customer feedback & driving loyalty & retention
- Work closely with product marketing & content providers to build content strategy, educating on product adoption & awareness for expansion
- Support product release communications & launch events to drive adoption of new features
- Build & grow the customer marketing team
What you bring to the table
- 7+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing & advocacy.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, & content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships & capturing their success stories in video & written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication & storytelling skills; strong facilitation & presenting skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize & work with all levels & departments within an organization
Whats CB Insights All About
CB Insights is an innovative, tech-based market intelligence platform servicing both Investors & Fortune 500 companies to help them make smarter decisions. We analyze millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships & news mentions to help our customers see tomorrow's opportunities, today.
Youll be successful here if
- You're an empathetic advocate for customers & their needs
- You're a driven go-getter who doesn't sit back & wait for people to come to you
- You have exceptional organizational skills & are able to operate on multiple fronts simultaneously while not losing track
- Amazing culture: Hardworking, High Standards, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the United States & to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!