As an Appian Technical Delivery Manager, I am accountable for the rapid & high quality delivery of successful customer outcomes using the Appian platform. I build trustful & candid relationships with the people I work with to achieve this success & my effort is focused in three areas:
- Agree & define what a successful customer outcome looks like for each account & implementation, considering both the measurable client objectives & Appians mission, & then successfully deliver on that outcome, meeting expectations & contributing to increasing NRR.
- Driving a constant focus on production deployments & operational go-lives, through mitigation of risks & dependencies & regular, incremental releases & across multiple accounts
- Accountable for the solution design, delivery, quality & deployment & for effective delegation of team responsibilities
- Managing customer stakeholder expectations & keeping focus on the outcome, with clear, concise & regular communication, resulting in high customer satisfaction & fantastic feedback & sentiment
- Act & be recognised as a trusted advisor to senior customer stakeholders, building & maintaining key relationships
- Coach delivery teams to continually adhere to & improving Scrum delivery best practices, without lapsing, & educating client teams & stakeholders on the same
- Regular alignment with the customer on scope & deliverables to meet the project timelines, managing scope to avoid delays & elongation of delivery without production release increments
- Leveraging Appian product & resource expertise in providing optimal solutions to customers
- Working with delivery partners to define the best engagement model to achieve successful customer outcomes
- Own & maintain timely & accurate financial reporting & budget management for projects & resources
- Collaborating with Appian Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Product Support & other project delivery teams to ensure successful customer outcomes
Sales & Business Development
- Share successful customer stories to a wide internal audience
- Support the Sales organisation in closing new business & radiation within the EMEA region, understanding & contributing to bid & account strategy & goals, being responsive
- Understanding customers strategic & business plans & how Appian can add value
- Engage in sales activities such as scoping & sizing projects, responding & contributing to RfXs & bids, negotiating & managing the commercial aspects of proposals, preparing Statements of Work, advising on project approaches, & presentation of the Customer Success Services offerings
- Master the positioning of Customer Success Services, selling a team or a service - not an individual
- Maintaining data to support reporting pipeline & revenue forecasts as well as staffing projections & planning
- Master & promote the value proposition of the Appian platform
- Ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Customer Success through effective & collaborative working with the Sales organisation
- Demonstrate & promote the Appian culture, values & spirit, both internally & externally. Celebrate success, recognise achievements, innovate & create change.
- Provide effective servant leadership & inspiration to the wider team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the global Customer Success team through behaviours, processes & tooling
- Providing a duty of care, mentorship, feedback & career management to a team of consultants within a safe environment.
- Support direct reports (Principal Consultants, Senior Consultants, Consultants & Associate Consultants) in reaching their potential
- Assist with recruiting efforts for the region
- Contribute to Appians Customer Success EMEA Management team
Please note this role requires fluent Swedish & English language skills.