Company Description|Job Description
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globemerchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge & a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast & easy. We are on an exciting growthjourney & we are lookingfor individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a globalscale) & creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walknow that it's running at lightning speed, we're excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we're Visawhich makes it fantastic to scale with us since we're already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn't do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees' passion, initiative, creativity & innovation that drives our success & the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
Product Manager for Partner Integrations will lead the product & services portfolio for integrating our software platforms with existing client IT systems. This is a new role that will provide leadership & technical expertise to grow our business & expand the scope of our integration product & service offering. The Product Manager will work directly with clients, other product managers, software engineering & project teams.
Must have experience integrating data across multiple systems within large organizations.
Must be knowledgeable with low-level, XML & RESTful APIs & a strong understanding of enterprise retail systems such as SAP, Oracle, NCR, IBM & order & inventory management systems.
This role requires a person that is ambitious, resourceful, & self-motivated. The Product Manager will also be required to inform & educate a team of developers & specialists to support this growing area of our business.
Act as the Payment Acceptance Subject Matter Expert for card present system integrations
Engage with clients to gather requirements regarding integration & certification of secure payment components in enterprise
Document existing client workflows for data, PCI DSS & end to end payment handling
Communicate to clients the available methods for integration including automation via available APIs & configuration of integration tools
Establish inbound data requirements from client systems to facilitate work creation & assignment
Work with third party data vendors to establish links between systems to enhance data collected with the CyberSource card present solutions
- In-depth product experience with POS systems & device certifications.
- Leadership experience in payments systems & processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing businesses.
- Experience consulting & diagnosis to generate requirements directly with customers.
- Ability to navigate & lead cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization & with business partners on key tactical programs.
- Strong teamwork skills & excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Results driven & flexible.
- Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, & management skills, including:
- Experience working with internal & external executive management.
- Building successful client & organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation & integration skills.
- Executional excellence.