About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator, Paid Social to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) & Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the companys revenue forward.
While training to be an expert across Paid Social platforms, the candidate will focus on efforts to identify & reach highly qualified prospects & drive conversion through customized & compelling messaging. As we continue to scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships & opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What Youll Do:
- Monitor Paid Social campaign performance, interpret data, & implement meaningful optimizations across multiple channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok & other potential channels)
- Support scaling existing channels through process improvements & finding efficiencies while identifying areas of new opportunities for growth
- Develop reports & dashboards to analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvement & testing
- Execute a learning agenda to build confidence in channel measurement & test creatives, promotions & landing pages
- Partner with Creative & Brand team members to develop strong messaging & storytelling for direct response ads aimed at improving audience engagement & conversion
- Collaborate internally to align Paid Social media with our marketing calendar & product launches
- Partner & collaborate with our external channel representatives to ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of Paid Social while constantly driving channel innovation
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of acquisition marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience
- Experience managing but not limited to Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads and/or other marketing channels
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- Excited about data with a mentality for testing & commitment to identifying avenues for growth
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct & professional manner
- Ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.