Were looking for an analytical, creative & highly-motivated Regional Marketing Manager to lead DoorDashs customer, merchant, & dasher marketing efforts for our North East / Atlantic region.
(which includes the following Submarkets: Virginia Beach, Richmond, VA, Nothern VA, Washington DC, Baltimore, Wilmington DE, Philadelphia & surrounding cities, South Jersey, Providence RI, Boston, MA & surrounding cities, & all of ME, VT, NH)
Based out of our Boston or New York office & reporting into the Head of Local Marketing at SF Headquarters this person will focus on defining & executing region-specific marketing tactics to acquire, retain & grow our consumer, merchant, & dasher base within the North East / Atlantic region. The individual who fills this role will be a proven marketing leader, with the skillset to directly impact market share growth in region. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with brand marketing, strategy & operations, & our merchant teams as well as our growth marketing team & will report directly into HQ with opportunity for career growth.
What Youll Do
- Define, manage & execute a quarterly integrated marketing plan for NE/Atlantic
- Partner with sales on regional account marketing opportunity development.
- Analyze & report on regional marketing initiatives performance
- Liaise with the partner marketing team & influence their marketing initiatives
- Review & approve key marketing assets to ensure on brand executions.
- Develop business briefs for bespoke regional marketing initiatives
- Plan & maintain a comprehensive status schedule for ongoing regional marketing projects.
- Gather local market research to help drive strategy discussions.
- The candidate will work under tight timelines & deadlines with limited supervision or direction. A proactive approach to driving process & schedules is necessary.
- Must live IN the market - strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, or Communications, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of Field Marketing or Brand Marketing experience with budget accountability, ideally within a major household brand
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some early mornings, nights & weekends & some travel
- Experience & a proven track record of success with event planning and/or project management
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Strategic & business-minded - you find trends in your data & look for the so what
- Creative & collaborative - you love working with a team & solving challenging problems
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 1,200 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.