Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
The Director of Talent will deliver an unparalleled candidate & hiring experience for prospective team members, & help to grow & develop our current workforce. As the Director of Talent, you will focus on the full Talent lifecycle, from recruitment & onboarding, to performance management & beyond.
The successful candidate will be excited about building & growing a recruiting team. You will be responsible for process improvement, employer brand development, iterating on current infrastructure, & growing the capabilities of talent team.
How youll help us to be successful
- Standardize & lead all talent acquisition for 13 (and counting) markets across the US, across all levels of seniority
- Strategically help shape recruiting philosophy & processes, while also overseeing any relevant tool & technology implementation
- Create strong relationships with hiring managers, ensuring recruitment efforts align with organizational priorities & goals
- Ensure best-in-class candidate experience including communications, interviews, references, job offers, placement & initial onboarding
- Provide thought leadership & action plans on topics like Diversity & Inclusion, & Total Compensation
- Provide strategic & employee-first focus on talent & hiring decisions, performance management, & employee relations issues
- Partner with Hiring Managers & our L&D team to develop internal growth & mobility planning
What superpowers youll use
- Approachable: You have a strong relationship with all hiring managers & are available to all employees
- Open-minded: You think outside of the box, challenge the way we do things, & are unafraid to break things in order to learn what works & what doesnt work.
- Self-aware: You know your own strengths & weaknesses & are able to guardrail against them
- Strategic: You think through company objectives & goals & find ways of getting us where we need to be faster & smarter
- Expertise: Youve seen how a company scales & can bring that expertise to the table.
- Energy: You are a culture carrier & shaper who brings passion & positive energy to everything you encounter
What else youll need
- Experience recruiting for multiple cities
- Experience managing the recruiting function
- Exposure to both technical & general recruiting
Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed