Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence & information that combats threats & adversaries. The companys sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, & human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises & the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats & build insider threat programs, enhance corporate & physical security, improve executive protection, & address vendor risk & supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
This role is for a resourceful cybercrime experience senior level analyst to conduct primary DDW-based research, investigation & source development & collection, as well as produce analytic reports based on that collectionin a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
What you will do:
- Research & analyze content from unindexed areas of the internet
- Lead Eastern Europe intelligence program, with emphasis on Russia & Russian threat actors, in the production accurate concise, written tactical actionable analysis
- Quickly understand & deliver on company & customer requirements
- Mentor & train new analysts
What you will bring:
- 5 or more years direct cyber threat/DDW threat intelligence experience & a broad strategic understanding of cyber security threats & threat actors.
- Masters degree in related field strongly desired
- Linguistic requirements: Language proficiency in Russian required. Native speaking prefered
- Applied knowledge of information security best practices & how cyber threat intelligence supports network defense
- Expert understanding of specific subject matter within the intelligence domain, particularly DDW cyber intelligence gathering
- Experience operating online sources, collecting primary strategic & tactical threat intelligence & documenting collection against standing intelligence requirements.
- Thorough understanding of state & federal law enforcement investigative procedures
- Experience developing targeting packages for law enforcement
- Expert cultural & linguistic understanding of a DDW community
- Expert-level cultural immersion in local & regional issues influencing target region
- Experience refining source information & raw data into intelligence products
- Advanced understanding of cyber slang & the workings of the cyber underground economy
- Operate semi-autonomously to conduct collection, create solutions & support intelligence production per the standard operating procedures, with minimal guidance from your supervisors.
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, & role responsibilities. Additional perks include health & welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives & employee events.