As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our accounts to strengthen & expand relationships by optimizing their use of the Branch platform. You're an energetic & organized self-starter; you understand the sales process & technical details of a mobile SDK / API, can build & maintain relationships with the right decision-makers, & can succinctly define & communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for the company & on the front lines for evangelizing our product to our key accounts.
What Youll Do:
- Demonstrate how marketing teams & mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways through trainings, demos, & strategy sessions via phone calls & on-site visits
- Work with 20 - 30 accounts to drive success through initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, & identifying value-add features
- Provide business, technical, & product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with the growth team to design & execute customer success campaigns
- Serve as customer advocate internally by effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales, marketing, & engineering
- Make every Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size
Were Looking for Someone With:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager or Technical Account Manager
- Comfortable having technical conversations with technical & non-technical people.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Organizational, project management, time management, & communication skills
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, & business questions.
- Ability to build great relationships with non-technical & highly technical customers
- Contribute to the success of a fast-paced & growing organization
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience in ad technologies or marketing email platforms
- Prior experience in Consulting or PE/VC
At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, & paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA & with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than$330Mfrom investors such as NEA, Founders Fund & Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, & measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users & over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, & many more,and are working on exciting new ways to improve discovery in the mobile ecosystem.
Here at Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim everyday to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.