As a two-sided digital image marketplace, Shutterstock benefits both contributors who want to earn while displaying their images & videos, & customers who want to access & license that content.
Shutterstock is looking for an Operations Specialist to identify process improvements that will increase efficiency & customer satisfaction & handle related day to day operational & analytical tasks.
Seated in our NYC office & reporting to the Manager, Global Customer Care Business Process Operations, you will work with the operations, front-line management team & sales to improve the customer experience.
As the Operations Specialist, Global Customer Care:
You can expect to...
- Gain full knowledge of processes related to the customer experience
- Work alongside front-line teams, including customer care & sales, to identify policy & process improvements that promote a consistent & positive customer experience
- Prepare policy & process improvement proposals, present to key stakeholders & facilitate conversation to reach consensus
- Develop project plans & milestones to deliver policy & process improvements, coordinate changes with stakeholders & drive project delivery within assigned deadlines
- Establish metrics & periodically monitor relevant reports to measure the health & performance of customer experience processes
- Develop & maintain a quality assurance plan for key customer experience processes & happiness scores, & deliver periodic reports to leadership
- Create & maintain comprehensive policy & process documentation for stakeholders
- Align policy & process improvement with company vision & industry best practices, & adapt to agile organizational changes
The ideal candidate...
- Has 2+ years of experience in process quality assurance, reporting & analytics
- Has very strong project management skills
- Has excellent oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Can create & maintain clear & accurate process documentation & flow charts
- Is highly skilled in data analysis & reporting
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills & works well with peers in different roles & departments
- Is highly organized & detail oriented
- Has the ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment with a positive attitude
- Is familiar with the agile development methodology
It would be helpful if you had:
- Customer Service or Sales experience
- Experience working with SalesForce or other CRM system
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other agile tracking tools
As a Shutterstock team member:
- Embrace our culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole.
- Continue learning. Ambitious team members & leaders taking advantage of many learning opportunities bring real value & results to the work being done at Shutterstock. You will continue to grow each day.
- Benefit. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, which includes daily breakfast & lunch, multiple health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, & more! All this, nestled into the open, collaboration-inducing, game-friendly environment of our NYC Headquarters, you'll love becoming a member of the team!
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V