Whats up? Were Vayner3! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities & brands to make magic happen. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention & culture NFTs.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. Vayner3 is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At Vayner3 were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively & shares a passion for building communities & understanding a world of NFTS. In that case, our account leaders & designers serve a slightly different role than more traditional digital creative / account types but thankfully none of which involve the term design ninja.
Who are you?
An NFT enthusiast & ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand where the crypto world has been, where its going, & how to connect with the OGs, & how to bring this new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen & a hunger to learn how to create meaningful NFT programs that drive engagement & extend brand experiences.
Well, now were looking for someone who lives & breathes CryptoTwitter even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? Best Discords? Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media & community management to change hearts, minds, & drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then lets talk.
Our Senior Vice Presidents are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run & support the day-to-day management & organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. The Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships will lead this work, by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while growing & mentoring your Account/Strategy teams.This is a full-time role based in NY, FL, or CHI.
Heres where you come in.
- Build the bridge between IP owners (celebs, associations, brands) & consumers (crypto-native & normies)
- Vocal & inventive champion with the ability to break down complex tasks & create clarity from complexity.
- Implementation knowledge of end-to-end customer experience strategies, including customer research, strategy, vision & design
- Highly organized, highly motivated, goal & detail-oriented self-starter who is passionate & experienced in all aspects of agency project management as it relates specifically to social & digital marketing.
- Understand & advise on how to develop & implement appropriate portfolio processes & operations.
- Experience is inclusive of, but not limited to, highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, & other complex projects.
- Strong leader capable of building relationships, communicating ideas, & providing thoughtful, clear, actionable direction to team members & clients.
- Partners closely with department & business leads to manage a portfolio of brands, as well as manage, grow, & lead the team of Client Services / Project Managers assigned to those brands.
- Serve as senior lead on large-scale portfolios of businesses, partnering with EVPs/SVP/VPs, & Group Creative Directors regularly on business priorities & portfolio-specific processes,
- Partnering with Client Service & FinOps leads to defining & monitoring overall portfolio approaches, deliverables, staffing plans & agency fees.
- Understand each client engagement, including business objectives & priorities.
- Serve as a key lead on all aspects of project & retainer financials within a portfolio - ensuring proper processes, tracking methods & escalations are being adhered to
- Partner with Client Service & FinOps leads in retainer scopes, procurement requirements, & larger business planning with clients
- Team Management
- Mentor & train Client Partnerships Team members & Project Managers to ensure optimal team dynamics & individual career growth
- Provide a pivotal communication, escalation, & negotiation point to the team.
- Process Management
- Responsible for the operation, customization & improvement of team processes necessary for each portfolios business needs
- Work with other senior department leads to maximize operational efficiencies & define processes on the team, project & portfolio levels
- Nurture cross-functional agency relationships & be the ultimate problem solver to deliver work to Clients
- Project Management
- Provide strategic program planning & oversight on a variety of marketing & advertising work, including brand creative, websites & digital experiences, social content, digital videos, events, etc
- Review budgets, project plans, & SOWs with an understanding of best practices, potential third-party capabilities, time requirements, & broader portfolio business objectives
- Work with PMs, department leads, & FinOps to assemble the best integrated teams for each assignment.
- New Client Planning
- Lead client discovery & scoping with business lead
- Develop budget, staff plan, & related contracts
The ideal candidate has:
- A deep passion for NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse, Blockchain & all things digital collecting/trading
- 15+ years, including direct experience within an agency environment in a client services, business development, or project management capacity
- Experience with digital & social projects & deliverables ranging from $X to $XXXM
- Strong ability to partner across departments, including Client Service, Strategy, Creative, Production, Media, Tech, Ecomm, etc.
- A cool, calm & collected approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of, & experience executing, projects that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations & social/digital best practices
- Demonstrated experience in & passion for team leadership, mentorship, & development of junior talent
- Responsible, accountable, cool & always kind because you love the magic of collaboration