Company Description|Job Description
Traackr is a young American Saas software company with offices in San-Francisco, New York, Boston, London & Paris, helping marketing & communication professionals to plan, execute & measure their influencer marketing plans.
As Influencer marketing becomes an increasingly important element of their marketing strategy, major brands across all sectors are willing to experiment or scale their influencer programs. This market evolution opens huge opportunities for Traackr to win more & larger transactions, as we are experiencing with Fortune 500 companies. Over 150 paid customers have already signed up, including in Europe Orange, Samsung, L'Oreal, Monoprix etc.
This is a key role in our Paris office, working across a portfolio of Enterprise & Agency clients who are leading the way when it comes to influencer marketing. Your accounts will be based across Europe with a focus on Paris, so you will need to be happy to travel to different client offices so you can build strong working relationships with your client teams.
This role will be reporting in to the VP, Client Partner. The Account Director is responsible for account development of our existing clients, including renewals & upsell within their portfolio. You will be responsible for successfully onboarding new clients to the Traackr platform in partnership with our Customer Success Managers, in addition to being a key strategic partner to our client's influencer marketing programs to ensure they optimize their investments & approach. Your role will partner closely cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services & Marketing. Ultimately you will be responsible for the success of your client accounts & focus on looking at how to drive the health of the account as well as the commercials, i.e. renewals & expansion opportunities.
- 7+ years' experience in either brand or digital marketing context, working in-house at a brand, representing brands at an agency or at a MarTech/AdTech company.
- Strong account management; comfortable with negotiating contracts & holding a book of business
- Data-driven approach to marketing programs, leveraging insights to determine decisions
- Strategic consulting background/approach; you understand how to extract requirements, wants, & needs from your clients & translate it into measurable goals & actions
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic/internationally
Fluent English & French arerequired. Other European languages are welcome.