Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower & even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain & UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
3- 6-month internship, taking responsibility in three primary areas:
1. Help Nexthink to build an internal customer dashboarding portal that will bring proactivity to our support organization;
- Conducting explorations & research related to needed web & Java technologies & frameworks
- Analysis, design & implementation of this internal Web portal
- Documenting the solution & presenting to other software engineers & management team
2. If time permit, assist with other software engineering projects & activities & learn about agile development methodologies
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.