At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyfts growing talent organization is building out its executive recruiting function across both tech & business functions. We are looking for a dynamic Executive Recruiter who will manage executive recruiting needs for both business & technical functions. Working closely with our founders & c-suite, we are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, demonstrate results & develop a scalable process for the company. You should focus on quality without sacrificing speed. You will own the process from start to finish, including: developing thorough position specifications, making candidate sourcing calls, identifying & evaluating candidates, presenting candidates, conducting reference checks, & negotiating the successful close of search projects. We are looking for industry experts who bring gravitas & polish while embodying our fun & friendly environment.
- Cultivate a diverse network & proactive bench talent development for existing & future roles - always have a pulse on business needs & strategy & aligning results with the business
- Deliver on headcount goals for executive hiring for the business functions
- Develop a scalable process for executive recruiting across the company's business functions
- Report out on progress to necessary stakeholders & diagnose any problem-solve any hurdles to get to a successful result
- Manage high-profile candidates from initial outreach to onsites to offer negotiations
- Manage the end-to-end process with our c-suite & board members, as applicable
- Significant recruiting experience within a retained search firm and/or in-house executive recruiting; experience working in a business-unit role is a plus
- Experience building diverse teams
- Possess an extensive knowledge of & excitement for the technology space.
- Adept at building & managing successful client/stakeholder relationships & have the ability to understand their business & individual needs (quickly!)
- Must have experience managing high-profile clients & candidates from outreach to close (must understand equity components)
- Rigorously holding oneself & others accountable for achieving high levels of individual & organizational performance
- Highly articulate & able to convey important messages in a clear & compelling manner
- Analytical rigor; able to be data-driven in your approach to recruiting & identifying root causes of any issues
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.