Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Marketing Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting the marketing teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The IT Marketing Business Systems Analyst will be accountable for ITs core services, including marketing automation, marketing systems oversight, integration strategy & the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
Basic Job Requirements
- Partner with Global & local Marketing communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements & quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing & Operations staff that run the core processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies & their impact to projects
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages & their specific uses include: Eloqua, Mandrill, Twillio & Salesforce
- Experience with Jira & Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
- Some international travel may be required to make global change initiatives successful