At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, & Sales Operations - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare & create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The Alliances team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned Global Alliances professional to help us advance our relationship with IBM globally. IBM is reselling Cloudflare solutions around the globe, & were looking for someone experienced with the IBM organization who can help us build great relationships with the IBM team while closing new & expansion business with IBM. This is a great opportunity to help grow a critical new partnership & further establish Cloudflares presence in the enterprise. This role can be based in either San Francisco, Austin, or our NYC offices with regular travel 30-50% of the time.
What you'll do
- Identify & develop relationships with key IBM Executives, Client Executives, Cloud Sellers, & Solution Architects across IBM to advance joint customer opportunities.
- Build regional business plans with IBM, including quantified goals & milestones, to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
- Drive team to overall revenue quota that is associated with the overall partnership plan & strategy.
- Work with partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement & coordinate technical training of Cloudflares solutions.
- Work with respective field teams on demand gen initiatives & campaigns.
- Work with the direct sales teams to help close end customer opportunities.
- Maintain & report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- Minimum of 10+ years in Software/SaaS/Security Sales & Channel management.
- 5+ years of experience & a proven track record of developing & managing a strategic alliance. Previous experience managing IBM Alliance is a must.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure ecosystem & cloud security is highly preferred.
- Experience working in start-up environments.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.