ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud & Risk Chargeback Supervisor is responsible for leading a small team of associates & plays a key role in supervising our chargeback reimbursement process across the FanDuel Group brands. This role assists in overseeing the daily chargeback resolution operation to ensure industry leading performance, compliance & customer support. Advanced understanding of the chargeback dispute process is required as well as a strong understanding of existing & emerging Fraud risks within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervise a small team of Chargeback Associates & assist in the daily chargeback resolution operation to ensure established procedures & SLAs are completed.
- Analyze chargeback data & trends, including merchant dispute ratios, to understand the root cause of chargebacks & develop mitigating solutions.
- Train, coach & monitor team & business performance to maximize the recovery & prevention of chargebacks.
- Lead chargeback initiatives & projects to proactively mitigate loss & risk.
- Assist with inbound & outbound customer escalations as well as advanced account review & resolution.
- Organize team scheduling & daily responsibilities.
- Assist team leadership with chargeback strategies, key performance indicators, scorecards, enhanced due diligence & regulatory reporting.
- Assist in identifying, growing, & developing top talent within the Fraud & Risk Chargeback Team.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to maximize debt recovery & team efficiency.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of chargeback resolution experience in Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- 1+ years of fraud experience in Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- Bachelors degree in business related field preferred.
- Advanced understanding of the chargeback workflow.
- Advanced understanding of bank & payment operations, industry trends & best practices.
- Advanced understanding of Check, ACH, Wire, Debit/Credit card, PayPal & other payment channels operating rules.
- Direct experience managing or mentoring a team of associates & the desire to help others learn & grow.
- Strong knowledge of common fraud-prevention strategies & systems.
- Strong analytical ability; SQL experience preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.