Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art & entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company, winning industry awards & peer accolades.
The Highsnobiety Brand Design Team always strives in producing work that is considered & speaks to our audience, clients & collaborators. We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our NYC Office for the Spring 2020 semester.
- Assist the Brand Design team in expanding the Highsnobiety Visual Language across all our editorial & commerce platforms
- Develop graphics & image treatments for multiple brand initiatives, online editorial series (still & graphic video treatments), event & collaboration activations & apparel/merchandise for our commerce platform
- Currently studying/recent graduate of communication/graphic design
- Interest in the areas of print, digital, image making & collage
- Developing graphics for our editorial social media & commerce platforms
- Strong typography & typesetting skills
- Confident knowledge in setting up files for production
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC (Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop. Knowledge of additional Adobe CC software is a bonus, but not essential)
- Accustomed to working with Google Drive, Cal, Docs & Sheets
- Strong interest & knowledge of fashion, music, design & most importantly street culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monthly metro-card
- A bright & spaciously designed office located in the heart of NYC, which reflects our brand's identity & focuses on creating a dynamic culture & positive vibes
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- High degree of creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Weekly office lunch & Stocked kitchen
- Fun events & free merch!
*APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOOL CREDIT