The Bitfury Group develops & delivers both the software & the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations & individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures a successful, easy, fast, secure & cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
Duties & responsibilities
- Setting up the QA process
- Planning testing activities including approach & test-coverage selection
- High & detailed estimation of testing activities
- Writing & executing test cases/checklists.
- Testing software & hardware (50/50).
- Communications with team & customers.
- Good knowledge of testing theory: difference in testing approaches, methods, types & testing tactics, a goodunderstanding of diverse types of testing processes & their differences, understanding the purposes & goals of test documents.
- Strong ability to create & design test automation & test infrastructure.
- Experience 3+ years intest planning, making test cases/checklists, test reports.
- Experience in Linux/Ubuntu OS.
- Knowledge of basic programming, software installation, & network configuration.
- Base knowledge of physics.
- Education: technical.
- Proactivity, accuracy, pedantry & responsibility.
- Good communicator & a team player.
- Knowledge in C, Python, php is highly preferred.
- English level minimum pre-Intermediate.
As a plus:
- Olympiad experience in IT, mathematics, physics.
- Experience in automated testing.
Location & working conditions
- Location: Kiev
- Possible 1-3 business trips/year, no longer 3-4 weeks/year in total.
- English classes, medical insurance.