Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
As a key player on the Strategy & Business Operations (Bizops) team, you will be taking on Simons hardest challenges & most pressing initiatives across all key functions. The team works hand-in-hand with Simons leadership team with a directive to find opportunities, dissect problems, design solutions, & implement winning strategies. This team is driven by data & value-oriented, with a relentless focus on execution. At any given time, youll be leading the charge on a couple of key initiatives while playing a supporting role on others. You will get the inside scoop on what it takes to build & run a high-growth tech company & make a huge impact.
We are looking for our next team member to help us develop & refine our commercialization strategies for our current & future portfolio of products. You will work directly with our Finance, Product & Go-to-Market teams at all stages of the product development lifecycle & craft thoughtful packages for our multiple platform deployment options. This is an exciting & rapidly growing initiative at Simon where the work is highly transparent to the executive team.
This is a unique opportunity to be a leading voice in a cross-functional initiative, be on the front lines of successful customer acquisition & retention efforts, & ultimately help enable future revenue growth.
What Youll Do
- Design & implement our pricing & packaging strategy, from vision to execution
- Connect product solutions to our overall market positioning & customer value
- Perform primary market & competitive intelligence research & syndicate findings throughout the organization
- Assess new growth & engagement opportunities
- Formulate & map customer journeys across segments
- Support customer retention by surfacing data-driven insights into product utilization & value metrics
- Partner with our Product team to prioritize product development efforts based on commercial impact & customer value
- Lead the company through change management & ensure readiness by crafting playbooks, dashboards, etc.
- Build infrastructure across the org that will sustain our growth
- Embed & reinforce commercial priorities across the business
- 4-6 total years of experience at a premier management consulting firm, financial institution, or strategy & operations role at a high growth technology company
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ownership mentality
- Strong commercial attitude & business acumen
- Results-oriented with a relentless focus on execution
- Ability to digest, synthesize & present complex information
- Ability to work cross-functionally & drive consensus
- Comfortable handling complex & often ambiguous projects
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with proven ability to present to senior executives
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing projects based on strategic impact on the business
- Bonus: knowledge & working experience in SaaS pricing & packaging strategies
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.