Scandits Business Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will deliver excellence in the day-to-day deal structuring & deal approval processes. This is a key function in the sales cycle & will be partnering with Sales, Sales Operations, Finance & Legal functions to explore the value justification & structure, review & approve proposals & act as a trusted adviser to the sales leadership team. The Deal Desk Managers goals are to reduce sales cycles, increase deal size & maintain upsell possibilities to ensure Scandits long-term interests.
What You Will Do
- Act as a Sales-facing subject matter expert on licensing terms, deal structures, pricing, value justification & customer usage data to get opportunities quickly structured, approved & closed.
- Support Sales teams in building & positioning proposals for enterprise deals, which involves coordinating other functions involved in the deal structuring process such as Legal, Finance, Product & Product Support.
- Analyze, evaluate & approve quotes & orders to assure consistency with Scandits commercial scheme & find & advise creative solutions for non-standard deal terms
- Flag deal terms to meet revenue recognition policies & close opportunities to ensure opportunities are correctly updated reflecting the fully executed Order Form
- Provide input to further develop Scandits licensing scheme & opportunity-to-cash process
Who You Are
- Analytical & detail-oriented mindset with demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Quick learner which is able to multitask & manage time effectively
- Strong business acumen & consistently good judgement
- Reasoned & concise communicator who is confident to express their opinion
- Ability to work independently & excel in a fast-growing & fast-paced environment while managing deadlines & accuracy
- Comfortable giving guidance to Sales Leadership & CEO on larger enterprise agreements
- Comfortable with navigating & assessing complex contracts & legal terms.
- Previous experience in enterprise software & subscription license agreements
- Previously exposed to value-based selling targeting large enterprises.
- Hold at least a bachelor degree & 3+ years of experience in deal desk function (or the like as Pricing, Deal Support, Sales Operations)
- Must be able to handle volume peaks at the end of the quarter
- Experience in using SalesForce.com is a plus
- Well-expressed English
- Eligible to work in either Switzerland or the UK
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery. Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
Everyone is welcome here its a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products & services benefit from our diverse backgrounds & experiences & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com