Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Visual Merchandising team is looking for a Visual Merchandising Specialist to join the ever-growing Visual Merchandising team. In this role you will be a part of a dynamic, creative team where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that all Casper Visual Merchandising is inline with our brand standards. The position reports directly to the Visual Merchandising Manager based in New York.
The role will require attention to detail, passion for brand & process-minded thinking. The ideal candidate will also have a strong interest in retail environments, visual merchandising & sleep.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Join a passionate team of visual merchandisers who are shaping how our retail fleet looks & feels through effective product storytelling
- Assist VM team in producing compelling Visual Directives, training tools, store photo recaps & team presentations
- Keep HQ Mock Store (showroom) product & displays organized & up to date
- Be a liaison to VM Manager during New Store Openings, ensuring visual product & props are delivered to stores on-time
- Keeping team up to date on merchandising trends through finding inspiration & comp-shopping
- Update Visual calendar & share with cross functional teams
- Maintaining & optimizing Visual shared-drive
- Build relationships with store teams to help educate & inspire elevated visual merchandising across the fleet
Our dream candidate...
- Must have 3-4 years experience in a corporate retail visual merchandising position
- Is obsessed with organization & defining processes
- Has a strong point of view around home decor, fashion & product styling
- No task too small, no task too big attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills across all channels, has experience with creative writing, corporate visual communication a bonus
- Willing to travel (when things get back to normal)
- Multidisciplinary approach to executing & problem-solving
- Computer savvy, expert skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom & Illustrator
- Has an understanding of design principles & photo composition
- Proficiency in SketchUp is a bonus