BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are looking for a dynamic & highly motivated NetSuite Solutions Architect to join our Enterprise Financial Systems team. The NetSuite Solutions Architect will be responsible for helping build out NetSuite solutions that generate accurate reporting enabling us to better manage our business.
- Help drive NetSuite solutions from start to finish including requirements gathering, technical design & documentation, & testing
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architect for Financial Systems on solution design, scoping out larger projects & working to build out a complex scalable financial system architecture
- Work cross-functionally with our project managers, finance team, platform & data, & operational teams to understand our overall internal processes & systems & how they are interdependent
- Support existing & forthcoming software connected to NetSuite including FP&A tool, PLM & Ezcom Lingo
- Empower end users through support of daily requests, documentation of new & existing process, & training
- 1-3 years of NetSuite experience including system implementation
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or Admin Certification Preferred
- Strong understanding of basic accounting & supply chain management topics
- Driven self-starter who enjoys rolling up their sleeves & taking on complex challenges. Ready to make a flow chart & figure out the functional & technical needs to turn an idea into a reality.
- Understanding of integration & scripting capabilities within NetSuite & through Boomi
- Basic scripting ability a plus
- Comfort with an ever-changing environment & ability to quickly adapt on the fly.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with the team & cross functionally.
- Previous experience working in a startup/high-growth environment preferred.