The Senior Creative Project Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for managing project intake for all things Bike related. High-level responsibilities include Resourcing, Forecasting, Stakeholder Communication, & Overall Project Oversight. A successful Senior Creative Project Manager at Peloton will have a strong sense of & be confident in how PM functions, but also a keen ability to know that no one process is the same & therefore be open to novel ways of working. Ultimately, the Senior Creative Project Manager will be responsible to ensure the best product is delivered in an efficient & timely manner.
- Project intake & management, start to finish
- Manage Creative team resourcing & forecast allocation; know what is coming down the pipeline & plan accordingly
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management & beyond
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Ensure projects are scoped & defined clearly, with agreed upon timing & budget
- Work with stakeholders to plan 3, 6, 9 & 12 months out
- Assist creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, swatches, & samples
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, & prioritize each accordingly
- Assist International Marketing Director & Creative Lead in communications with external agencies for seasonal campaigns
- Assist the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in ongoing resource & creative & operations team planning
- Celebrate wins & be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 6 Years of Project Management (or similar) experience
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior PM prior
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic & creative standpoint
- Proactively develop initiatives that will improve the department, the work, & the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.