Were excited to be looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing, youll execute our influencer marketing strategy & assist with finding awesome talent for Brooklinen to partner with -- all in an effort to help us make the world a more comfortable place.
Youre the perfect person for this role if youre passionate around boosting brand awareness & are excited to work alongside our amazing PR, Partnerships, & Influencer team to grow our brand.
What youll do
- Support our Senior Associate of Influencer Marketing on micro influencer campaigns; identifying & reaching out to relevant talent, assisting with contracting, & reviewing branded content
- Help report on key metrics to be reviewed by the team; including engagements, clicks, number of posts, & the number of creators weve partnered with
- Assist the team with the upkeep of micro & macro campaigns by placing influencer orders, creating unique links & codes for order tracking, putting together contracts, & submitting invoices for payment
- Help research new talent to partner with & put together curation sheets for upcoming campaigns
- Assist the team with internal & external events & experiential partnerships
What were looking for
- 1+ year of experience in influencer marketing - influencer agency experience is a plus!
- Experience working with an influencer platform (i.e. Aspire IQ)
- Prior experience with eventing is a plus
- The ability to take direction, work autonomously, & prioritize workflow
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly collaborative & communicative
- The ability to be proactive & decisive
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, & a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated.We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.