RAPP New York is looking for a Director, Experience Strategy, B2B to join our award-winning Experience Strategy team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology, & creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Director of Experience Strategy, B2B will be working in a fast-paced environment providing day-to-day leadership managing & coordinating all activities pertaining the project direction, planning, assignments, & strategic recommendations for Enterprise clients.
- Drive the planning & execution of multiple digital communications & website projects that support the clients business objectives
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand project goals, author requirements, develop strategic solutions including use of 1PD, third party research/ qual & quant research.
- Provide support in developing & executing project plans, gathering requirements, facilitating meetings, testing, & authoring documentation that meets the project goals
- Collaborate with a broad range of business & technical cross-functional teams throughout the entire project lifecycle
- With an account based marketing approach, lead B2B client accounts, presenting to senior leadership & stewarding relationships with key clients
- Lead content experience strategy & execution of GTM plans & key tactics including campaign development, landing pages, microsites & digital assets
- Monitor KPI metrics & report out on project successes & areas for improvement
- Experience working in B2B marketing consulting or agency - ideally in both SMB marketing & large enterprise B2B marketing
- Experience dealing with complex organizations; technology and/or financial service categories preferred.
- 8+years of agency and/ or brand experiences in a strategic leadership role
- Expert CRM practices; applications, capabilities, limitations
- Data-centric mindset with the agility to understand, substantiate & adapt
- Ability to work cross-functionality with multiple internal agency stakeholders (UX, MarSci, Creative, Account Leadership) & prioritize work accordingly.
- Experience or relevant work across Financial Services, SaaS, Automotive, Telecommunications.
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $150,000-$175,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.