Join our team & be the face of CB Insights
CB Insights is looking for a customer support associate to provide world class support to some of the worlds leading companies.
The role you'll play:
You will join our Customer Success team as a Support associate & will be part of the face of CB Insights. You will be responsible for responding to email requests, live chats & speaking with our clients over the phone & making sure that they have all the knowledge they need to become successful CB Insights users. In addition, you will also be responsible for managing both short & long term projects as well as any administrative tasks which will help our team improve the overall customer experience.
We are looking for someone who is a self starter & not afraid to get their hands dirty. This role provides a great opportunity for long term career growth at a tech company that works with the most sophisticated companies in the world.
About the Customer Success Team:
Working on our team is unique mostly because of our amazing clients, the problems we are helping them solve, & our team's diversity.
Every day our team speaks with the best & brightest people at Fortune 500 companies. Our clients are looking to us to help them solve interesting challenges on how some of the largest organizations in the world are adapting to emerging tech trends. Being a part of the CBI Customer Success team means being a part of that equation.
The uniqueness of the CS Team is driven by our group's diversity. You can look around & you'll find very few people with similar backgrounds. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, & success.
What CB Insights is all about:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Become an expert in the CB Insights platform & customer use cases
- Assisting on inbound inquiries across all channels (email, live chat, phone support)
- Train new customers on the platform
- Assisting our Customer Success Team with other support related tasks
- CBI is an organization that values proactive problem solving. This role will afford deep product & customer knowledge & therefore will position you well to serve as one of the main voices of the customer throughout the org
- Help update our customer Help Center
- Take initiative & write your own articles & any other content you think might help improve the customer experience
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer support
- Proven results in prior role
- College Degree
- Prior experience in Customer Support or Sales is a plus
- Experience with Google Sheets, Salesforce & Excel is a plus
- Familiarity with the existing landscape of support channels preferred
- Self starter- motivated to take initiative on tasks & projects
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills
- Energized by solving customer problems
- Well organized, must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Get sh*t done attitude
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!