WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a program manager on the customer education team, you will develop our certification course program into a best-in-class learning learning tracks, consisting of multiple learning formats, to boost customers toward mastery of cross-channel marketing & improve customer experience with new face-to-face touchpoints & learning methods.
- In bringing many different types of clients into the room for training, we hope to also cultivate the next level of community building at Braze. Having an open dialogue about challenges & also walking through hands-on dashboard practice, we aim to strengthen the strategic approach & build confidence around the execution.
- Developing the Braze Certification Program; Taking it from 2 tracks/4 courses to a fully fleshed out learning program with multiple tracks
- Helping with certification program expansion into Asia
- Logistics: Booking venues for trainings, ticketing/payment processor, working with marketing/success on communication plan
- Help ideate on new educational programs: Custom content packages, Cert courses for Partners, exploring webinar format, etc.
- Creating & managing long term goals
- Developing a budget & operating plan
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths & identify areas of improvement
- Writing programs proposals
- Producing accurate & timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 3+ years experience training people on SaaS products
- You have a passion for planning, living in the details, & rolling out ambitious projects. You enjoy working across teams to communicate & execute company-wide initiatives
- You are data-driven & always measure progress
- You're not afraid of technical details
- You take & give feedback constructively, in a supportive way
- You are a self-starter. Driven, meticulous, & communicative.
- Program planning/rollout
- Project Management
- Experience creating a syllabus or educational program, ideally involving digital tools
- Instructional Design, Research, Writing or anything else that contributes to creating learning content
- Experience in marketing technology
-Bring samples of previous programming work
-Be prepared to present to a group of people during the interview process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.