Our international business is growing rapidly & we are seeking a Marketplace Trust Associate to join our UK team, based in Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire.
This is a cross-disciplinary position that requires exceptional judgment, well-developed critical thinking & communication skills, & the ability to excel in ambiguous & quickly changing situations. This position is designed for a new/recent graduate or post-graduate professional with 1-3 years work experience.
What youll do
- Execute & help to refine fraud prevention & order triage activities
- Review & respond to customer disputes, including chargebacks
- Serve as a point of escalation for front-line teams, including Support
- Interpret & enforce 1stdibs policies for buyers, dealers, & internal 1stdibs teams
- Develop & execute internal & external processes for responding to policy violations
- Contribute to the development of policies & features aimed at building marketplace trust for both buyers & dealers, directly impacting the success of 1stdibs
What youll bring
- 1-3 years professional work experience
- Experience and/or interest in fraud prevention, investigation, or risk management in e-commerce
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Web savvy with strong analytical & research skills
- Exceptional judgment & critical thinking skills
- Can set work priorities in ambiguous & rapidly changing situations
- Comfortable contributing to a collaborative team environment
- Experience with luxury goods is a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Flexibility to work a weekend shift is a plus
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, vintage & contemporary furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion, & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, & Alibaba Group, 1stdibs is led by a team of expert curators & seasoned internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, & Twitter.