We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
The Integrated Partners Manager will be responsible for managing TouchBistros relationships with leading restaurant solution providers across the globe. You will be focused on deepening partner relationships, driving integrations across our customer base, addressing operational issues & defining opportunities to strengthen our overall offering. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing & Product Management teams, leveraging integrations to deliver on targets.
- Foster strong relationships with TouchBistros partners, from exploring new opportunities, to holding them accountable & having tough conversations
- Manage commercial relationships with each partner, including handling of partner & customer escalations
- Spearhead sales enablement, marketing support, & technical pilots for all new integration partners. Ensure all operations are aligned to support new integrations
- Establish both short term & long-term business & development goals (i.e. KPIs) for each partner
- Partner with Finance to report & reconcile partner activity & financials
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Previous SaaS based partnership management experience
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders & the ability to hold all parties accountable both internally & externally
- Ability to truly understand the task at hand what work effort is required to execute both from a development standpoint & operational readiness
- Ability to understand different commercial models & business cases to support recommended initiatives
- At least 5 years of working experience & undergraduate degree; MBA a plus
- Full proficiency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish is an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.