Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Business Operations Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Business Operations Manager?
As a Business Operations Manager working on the Sales Operations team in New York City, you will develop processes to drive efficiencies across the organization to support the day-to-day of the Advertising Account Management teams.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3-5+ years of sales operations, business consulting, business operations
- Strong working knowledge of & experience with Salesforce
- Ability to understand high-level Sales & Account Management strategies, translate them into system & process requirements, & ensure successful execution & business impact
- Proven ability collecting business intelligence, monitoring & identifying trends within data, & making sound business recommendations to management
- Ability to influence key internal stakeholders & work collaboratively in a matrix organization & project manage teams under tight deadlines
Nice to haves include:
- SQL skills
- Ad-Tech industry experience
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Business Operations Manager you will:
- Strategize & manage the development of Account Management processes, tools, knowledge & skills
- Evaluate existing Sales operations technology platforms & determine optimal tools for overall success, reporting & KPIs
- Ensure systems are in place & are utilized to capture & report on Account Management KPIs, including develop integration roadmaps for various systems & processes
- Conduct analysis to gain deeper insights into our business & help Enterprise Account Management teams understand how to scale, manage & grow our business predictably & profitably
- Lead projects & initiatives with a focus on improving productivity & simplifying processes throughout the Advertiser AM organization
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc. to groups within the sales organization
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.