VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, & Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Were looking for a Senior Account Manager to help drive this work, by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships & collaborating with cross-departmental teams.
The task at hand:
- Support the Account Director for a portfolio of integrated creative & media accountsensuring we are delivering for the clients business everyday
- Contribute to the creative development of your accounts; working alongside the Account Director to help lead & shape the creative work based on the clients business objectives & brief to the agency
- Supporting in proactively identifying needs of the client & business to sell-through incremental opportunities that help clients achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars
- Collaborate with other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) to improve & execute on client deliverables, process, & output
- Partner with Account Director to drive the overall business health of client engagements from strategic account & business planning to resourcing & financial.
The ideal candidate is:
- Relentlessly focused on building strong client relationshipsbecoming a trusted day-to-day partner with a deep understanding of your clients industry (and ours) & the challenges that they face
- Experienced in working with clients, platform reps, & partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with other internal department leads
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of creative & media across major digital & social channels
- Able to effectively track & manage client budgets to help the growth & efficient running of your business
- A strategic thinker, well organised, detail-orientated & always on the hunt for finding new & better ways to grow & improve our clients business
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.