Growth Marketer - Social Media Planner / Buyer (B2C)
Magnet Media is looking for a Social Media Planner / Buyer (B2C). If you are an expert in all things social media we'd like to connect with you for an immediate opportunity.
Magnet helps brands discover & share their stories, engage their target audiences, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for more than 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in the world, helping them derive business value from a suite of content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Snap, Cedar, Goldman Sachs and dozens of other world-class brands.
- Create media plan & execute on buying strategies to ensure client KPIs are achieved
- Design hypothesis for sprint media-test campaigns, & optimize over days & weeks to improve ROAS between & within different campaigns & channels
- Manage improved CAAC over time
- Collaborate with creative team on copywriting, design & creative asset creation
- Execute media buys while continual optimization is used to meet / exceed customer acquisition goals
- Conduct A/B testing & report on findings for optimization & ongoing strategies
- Design, update & manage reporting.
- Lead client-facing presentations of results, offering specific insights on the story the data is telling us --while providing new hypothesis, insights, recommendations & ongoing recommendations to continuously improve
- 5-7 years of media buying experience
- Ability to formulate, present & execute a media buying strategy across a diverse set of platforms & publishers
- Deep knowledge of all modern paid media techniques, but especially social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, AdWords, Linkedin, more.
- Proven track record managing campaigns that have increased customer acquisition
- Expert reporting & strong attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Professional, service-oriented attitude, & high integrity reputation
- OTT buying experience not required, but a plus
- Please attach sample report or links to sample report on your resume or cover letter
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely