HYPR Corp is the leader in True Passwordless authentication because we dont rely on shared secrets for identity & access management. Because of our unique approach, our business is expanding & were seeking a client facing Software Solutions Deployment Engineer for immediate hire.
You must have expert knowledge of Java, & Kotlin as youll be a critical part of our Customer Success team. In addition, your knowledge of mobile development (Android & ios) along with Object C will be very important in working with clients to help them overcome development implementation challenges. Engaging & advising clients on software best practices to deploy HYPR both internally within their enterprise as well as helping them with SDKs for further deployment to their externally facing web applications is a very important aspect. Youll essentially be the Technical Ambassador for HYPRs product, architecture & implementation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with the Spring framework with Java & Kotlin.
- Experience with Linux Servers & Bash 8+ Years Software development experience using Java, Kotlin and/or objective C and/or Swift
- Ability to communicate clearly on relevant topics
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) jobs & configurations (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, & Xcode Server)
- Knowledge of third party frameworks such as flutter, cordova are a nice to have.
- Experience with HTTP & REST web services
- What you should have in your tool belt:
- API & Mobile SDK experience is a big plus
- Experience with some modern web frameworks (you should know how to configure Webpack).
- Collaboration with software & application development both internally & externally
- Mentor & train client personnel on HYPR deployments
- Help monitor our strategic client relationships in order to effectively communicate business goals with HYPRs internal Dev teams.
- Infrastructure Automation (python, bash, PowerShell)
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, & youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer