Squarespace is looking for a Market Research Associate to help support our Market Research team. Our team focuses on providing the company with a better understanding of our customers & competitors to accelerate our growth. With millions of websites across the globe, we have an incredibly diverse customer base. We want to learn about their needs & goals, & to leverage that understanding to improve our product, marketing, & operations.
We are seeking a hard-working & results-driven individual who is excited about customer insights & comfortable working with quantitative data. Strong analytical & creative problem solving skills are required for this role, as is a keen eye for detail. This position offers exposure to the broader Marketing Team & opportunities to work cross functionally.
This position is based in New York City & reports directly to the Lead Market Researcher.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Own beginning to end execution of the Squarespace monthly brand tracker, including day-to-day project management (reviewing survey, managing fieldwork, data cleaning/coding, etc.), & ongoing data analysis for reports, dashboards, & presentations
- Support research project management of our teams ad-hoc research projects - including project logistics, questionnaire design, survey programming/testing, & report creation (data/cross-tab analysis, chart/table creation)
- Gain alignment with research vendors & internal stakeholders from the initial RFP & contracting process through final delivery
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, & Creative teams to share insights & strategize on refinements to research
- 0-2 years of experience in a market research or consumer insights-related role
- Comfortable working with & synthesizing quantitative survey data
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience creating quantitative market research reports
- Highly analytical, with the ability to synthesize disparate data sets into actionable solutions
- Excellent communication & organization skills; experience collaborating with partners across an organization, & comfortable presenting to stakeholders
- Strong project management skills & comfort with ambiguity; ability to balance competing priorities
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.