MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software & manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still & are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor & enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch in 2019!
We develop & integrate production monitoring software for manufacturing companies. Our industry 4.0-ready software increases productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, & deep manufacturing analytics. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
As our User Experience (UX) Product Designer, you will work closely with product owners, create prototypes, conduct user interviews, & create beautiful designs for our platform ranging from mobile applications to web applications & 4K TV dashboards.As a growing startup, we are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, & amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company.
Ideally, youre the kind of person that enjoys working independently & with other teams. Are you ready to learn more?
How Youll Make an Impact:
- Thoughtfully design & document complex user flows; manage & execute design documents such as sitemaps, user flows, wireframes & static comps
- In collaboration with our Senior UX Designer, partner with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, & Engineering to define user experience workflows for the MM product portfolio
- Create prototypes for user tests & communication of design decisions to organization stakeholders
- Seek user & stakeholder validation of proposed solutions while being receptive to feedback pivots throughout the design process
- Collaborate with product leadership to define, iterate & execute on interactions, visual design patterns & user interfaces from early ideation to final product development
- Encourage & reinforce accessibility as a tenet of product core values
- Adhere to best practices & fundamentals of responsive & accessible web design
- Be a champion of our Core Values
What Youll Have:
- Demonstrated experience with modern UI design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- An understanding of software usability techniques
- Experience with design critique & managing feedback from stakeholders
- Willingness to collaborate with engineers to execute your designs
- Prior designing & testing experience related to clickable prototypes (customer-facing)
- Ability to incorporate data into presentations (e.g., time-series & real-time analytics)
- Bonus points for people who can translate designs into HTML/CSS and/or have illustration skills
- Please include a portfolio link of relevant work as part of your application
- All qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.