The Sr. Account Manager position at Magnite will be the general manager of key strategic accounts on a dedicated basis with top-line revenue responsibility & assigned strategic account objectives. This particular position will manage a book of business that is mobile- & app-heavy, & so a familiarity with the programmatic mobile landscape will be key. The overall position must demonstrate a strong ability to connect with clients, understand their needs & provide them with solutions on an ongoing basis. This person will represent the array of Magnite's Seller Cloud product suite & managed services to assigned mobile clients, while heading up account planning & ensuring key needs are met & exceeded. This role will also support Specialists & Managers of Seller Accounts on topics including initial training, day-to-day questions & implementing strategic initiatives for customers and/or other cross-functional teams.
What you will be doing:
- Develop deep, strategic relationships with key client personnel.
- Monitor changes in key metrics, analyze performance trends & provide on-going reviews to customers (sellers).
- Identify actionable insights + new revenue opportunities for customer inventory to increase overall revenue & drive greater marketplace demand.
- Provide ongoing training to customers on new/emerging products & provide consultation on implementation best practices for features selected.
- Work in conjunction with an account director to consult on high level trend in the mobile landscape as it pertains to revenue growth & supply path optimization
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience managing mobile advertising business-to-business accounts (ideally, working for a sell side platform, demand side platform, programmatic trading operation, data management platform or ad quality verification service)
- Strong understanding of mobile online advertising ecosystem
- Outstanding computer skills including excellent analytical skills with spreadsheets
- A bachelor's degree
- Relationship & partnership builder
- Intuitive/creative thinker
- Highly responsive & communicative
- Ability & desire to learn constantly & adapt quickly
- Excels at identifying the root source of problems & solving problems
- Excellent track record of both planning & executing effectively on key initiatives
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google (Gmail, Calendar, Docs)
- Prior experience with ad management systems, mobile platforms, mobile SDKs, cookies a plus
- Experience with SDK, Mediation, Mobile Video, Rewarded Video, & Ad Serving technologies
- An understanding of how systems work together in RTB (both open auction & private marketplaces) & Ad Serving landscapes
- Strong understanding of Internet advertising a must (account set up, inventory management, etc.)
- Working knowledge of 3rd party ad servers, Mobile DSPs & Mobile SSPs.
- Working knowledge of Demand Side Platforms, Ad Exchanges, Data Management Platforms.
- Working knowledge of ad industry technologies including auction-based ad exchanges, ad serving, behavioral targeting, performance optimization & analytics
- Working knowledge & understanding of VAST & VPAID as well as Open RTB Video Ad serving
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. In addition, we observe 11 National Holidays & close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break!
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental, & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!