Influencer Marketing Intern
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern to work closely with marketing, product, & operations teams. This role will focus on building & developing influencer marketing partnerships to drive growth through branded content. This is an opportunity to research, identify, & establish relationships with potential influencers while ensuring high quality, cost efficiency & a focus on good content. The ideal candidate has an interest in the influencer marketing ecosystem & a strong passion to collaborate with the world's most innovative creators across platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work, is motivated by success & has the ability to execute at scale.
- Recent graduate or enrolled student
- 1+ year experience with influencer marketing via internship, clubs, side projects, student organizations, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to source influencers with outreach & follow-up in different stages simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to move quickly
- Strong creative skills; must be able to think outside the box
- Experience collaborating with creators & influencers across Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience working with creators & influencers to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Experience building brand ambassadorship or affiliate marketing for smaller influencers
- Experience developing & deploying swag/merch for influencers