Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Project Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
The Project Manager will lead efforts in driving efficiency & promoting sustainable process improvements by analyzing the effectiveness of existing business processes. Responsibilities include managing key projects that support Customer Care (CC) functions & departmental initiatives to increase productivity & enhance the customer experience. The Project Manager will also work with support groups to facilitate successful implementation of business line solutions & train the CC team on the application of new process recommendations.
- Develop full-scale project plans including review of workflow, communication plans, defining project tasks & resource requirements, execution timeline integration & recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop, optimize & sustain business processes through the collaborative design
- Manage projects, gather data, organize ideas, formulate recommendations to implement solutions
- Partner with CC Leadership to develop strategies & create opportunities that align with business objectives
- Consult & collaborate with business & technology leaders on project risks, approaches, trade-off decisions, stakeholder & resource management
- Manage implementation plans, metrics, controls, & technology requirements with key stakeholders
- Set milestones & provide clear expectations for the leadership team for each project
- Create & maintain meticulous, high quality project tracking & documentation, providing a historical reference
- Communicate across various business lines, gather feedback, diagnose issues, lead problem solving, & provide regular & timely updates to stakeholders
- Research best practices within & outside the organization to establish appropriate benchmarks
- Contribute to the tool set used by the Process Improvement team based on experience & project findings
- Manage & support Ad Hoc cross-functional initiatives within the business
- Establish a continuous improvement mindset across the CC function
- Analytical - Strong problem-solving skills to conduct data analysis/synthesis, process mapping, gap analyses, & solution development
- A clear communicator - Able to present & facilitate meetings with business stakeholders for the purpose of driving key decisions
- Able to effectively facilitate the implementation of new processes/procedures with compelling influence to gain acceptance & adoption
- A critical thinker Use logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure.
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas
- Driven by results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact & derive quantifiable action items
- Customer obsessed You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Bachelors Degree required (Business related field of study preferred)
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
- 2 years of professional experience in project management required
- Lean or Six Sigma certification required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & prioritize multiple projects
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.