BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, & secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value & benefits of adopting SaaS applications while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment & can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers but we're just getting started.
Were currently hiring an Associate System Administrator dedicated to ensuring we are maximizing the efficiency & capitalizing on the full features & benefits of the system based on the businesses needs.
We are open to candidates who are located in either Atlanta or New York.
- 1-2 years of Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- One or more active Salesforce Certifications, preferably Administrator or Advanced Administrator
- Hands on experience with the Administration & customization of Salesforce Connected solutions such as SalesLoft, Zuora, ZoomInfo, & DataFox
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com capabilities & add ons
- Salesforce.com auditing & remediation experience
- Strong analytical & logical skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making & organizational skills with emphasis on detail & follow-up skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork
- Ability to effectively prioritize & execute tasks
- BS/BA degree & one + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Understanding of relational databases
- Excel proficiency to manipulate & analyze data
- Administer & optimize BetterClouds Salesforce.com instance with the growth path to own other Enterprise business applications & the connections between them
- Manage multiple CRM related projects simultaneously
- Serve as technical support go to person for salesforce.com & connected apps
- Seek out & identify needed system changes & updates
- Create & maintain new objects as well as new validation & workflow rules
- Handle user license administration & privileging for both Salesforce.com & connected applications
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.