CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The VP, Digital Content & Storytelling, is responsible for bringing big ideas on content strategy, storytelling & social media engagement in a collaborative environment. The goal? To help develop & share the CLEAR story of the customer experience, the brand promise, & the value our technology brings across all verticals. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading. Were looking for a strategic self-starter obsessed with the art of content creation, creative storytelling & with sharp editorial instincts.
What You Will Do:
- Create & execute a content-focused strategy across CLEARs digital platforms, leveraging relevant partners & other channels as appropriate
- Obsess over the customer experience & gain a deep understanding of our CLEAR customers across each vertical
- Set a vision & strategy including content, brand presence, & engagement on all necessary CLEAR digital channels by the end of 2020 (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Website, blog, LinkedIn, Mobile, etc.)
- Develop & target editorial content (including & not limited to proactive campaigns & issue engagement) across multiple channels to reach relevant audiences (Members, Business, etc.)
- Establish distinct voices for CLEARs digital channels, increase social media presence & drive audience growth across relevant channels
- Partner with Marketing team to develop, plan & lead social/digital aspects of brand campaigns based on market trends, competitive analysis, customer profiles & targeting tactics in order to achieve CLEAR's strategic short & long-term market growth and, market share across all verticals
- Monitor & evaluate business performance & make adjustments to branding & respective marketing communications efforts in order to achieve desired business results
Who You Are:
- Track record of social growth & storytelling success demonstrated through specific metrics & performance numbers
- Conversant in multiple marketing channels; must have knowledge of digital & traditional channels
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations & building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Exquisite eye for brand sensibility
- 10+ years of content creation & audience development in both B2B & B2C
- Ability to build/manage a team & productively work cross-functionally
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience