Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology & quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention & build connections with consumers on the most important screen today the phone. Through Kargos high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools & award-winning creative studio, brands & agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo & Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth & achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insiders Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups list (2015 & 2016), the Crains New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 & 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), & the 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 175 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland & Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) & LinkedIn (Kargo).
Kargo is seeking a Platform Partnerships Intern! The Platform Partnerships team works with Kargos existing & prospective Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) on integrations, revenue growth & troubleshooting opportunities. As a part of the team, you will help support with building reports, insights for pitch decks & business review meetings, & managing day-to-day activities on select campaigns.
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August & all internship positions are paid.
What Youll Do:
- Analyze & draw insights on programmatic activity across DSP partners & make recommendations for increasing revenue.
- Support Platform Partnerships lead in putting together presentations for DSPs Quarterly Business Review.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams for progressing DSP project initiatives.
- Lead client support for Platform Partnership campaigns, including day-to-day management, reporting & recommendations.
- Assist in auditing & updating Kargos Programmatic College training program.
- Present re-launched Kargos Programmatic College at end of 10 weeks to the entire company.
What Youll Learn:
- A solid understanding of the programmatic advertising industry.
- Project management skills while working across cross-functional teams & achieving overall team objective.
- Analytics & insight development tools such as Excel, Looker, & u-Slicer.
- Improved presentation skills with opportunity to present to the entire company.
- Working towards or have recently earned a Bachelors degree in a related field (Advertising, Marketing, and/or Sales).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction & multi-task.
- Eagerness to learn & build a career in technology.
- PowerPoint, Word & Excel experience a plus.
- Available to work in New York City up to 40 hours a week from June 15, 2020 - August 21, 2020.