Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign & Content Manager - EMEA. This data-driven marketer supports campaign development & our target market buyer journey within EMEA. As a key member of the regional marketing team, they produce & execute local campaigns, regionalise global campaigns, drive local content creation & support the conversion of leads through the marketing & sales funnel.
The ideal candidate has prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, & social media. They must be an organised multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once, enjoy a fast paced working environment & meet tight deadlines.
Reporting to the EMEA Regional Marketing Lead & working very closely with the global campaign, content, digital & creative teams, this person will play an impactful role in the development of the sales & marketing organisation within EMEA. This is an opportunity for a cross-functional marketer to develop their career & be part of a fast growing marketing team.
- Feed regional insights & intel into the creation of global campaigns & identify areas for regionalisation to ensure sales forecasts, objectives & promotional activities are aligned for region implementation
- Work closely with sales to support expansion & develop targeted campaigns aligned to the EMEA business strategy
- Ability to draft local short form content to support regional campaigns & partner with the global content team for final review
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, & deliverables to the local sales team, & provide instructions for use or promotion
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate & long-term business goals, identifying & executing improvements for processes, content, & lead generation within the region
- Partner with Product Marketing to conduct research to analyse local market trends, customer behaviour, & competitive landscape, & prepare reports by collecting, analysing, & summarising data
- Prepare marketing activity reports & metrics for measuring program success
- Ensures all local campaigns align to the brand strategy at a regional level.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience as a campaign manager or similar role in a B2B organisation
- Experience in the HR or SaaS industry (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of traditional & digital marketing & content marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability & desire to write short form copy to support campaign content distribution
- Proficiency in project management & collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, Confluence
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) & customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML & design & email software
- Experience working with partners in sales to support lead hand off & conversion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing, interest in Culture Amps mission to make work better & market trends in HR/organisational development
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp