Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The Senior Manager Product Marketing Europe, will report to the Product & Innovation Marketing Lead Europe & is responsible for helping to create & execute integrated marketing programs for Visa's Global Products in Europe to Visa's clients & cardholders.
S/he understands Visa's product strategy & delivers the tactics needed to drive success in sales & marketing, ultimately delivering data-driven results. Supporting Product Marketing strategy through understanding the competitive landscape inside & out, as well as Visa's audiences. S/he grasps buying decisions backed up with strategic insights from market evidence across Europe & in the key markets & uses this knowledge to drive the development of positioning & messaging that resonates with buyers & empowers sales teams to be successful in Europe.
Working closely with the European Product teams & the Global Marketing team, s/he enriches global marketing initiatives with European insights & presents the value propositions of Visa's products & solutions in a way that resonates with customers in Europe & clearly articulates how to solve buyers' problems.
S/he will collaborate across our global & local marketing & communications teams to develop & deliver innovative programs & content that drive demand.
Attention to detail & eye for quality are critical to success, & are imperative in his/her ability to represent the brand in everything from product development & design to communications. S/he is an expert in tracking Marketing performance, delivering proof-points of what is working & what isn't.
As the extension of Visa's Product Organisation, s/he regularly collaborates with product managers, product strategists, engineers, sales & local Marketing teams; building strong relationships & utilizing diplomatic skills to build rapport & buy in from all parts of the organisation.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Working closely with global Product Marketing teams & European Product teams to adapt global B2B Marketing strategies for Europe & support their execution in Europe with the local Marketing teams
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications Team in Europe to support the adoption of Visa's Innovation Narrative into marketable assets
- Be an expert on Visa's clients & partners
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Be the advocate for the brand in all major product design & delivery discussions - ensuring standards are understood & the Visa brand remains prominent when & where it makes sense
- Manage the adaption of global campaign playbooks to support local market campaign execution, including development of awareness driving assets for digital, print, OOH & social to fit European purposes
- Work closely with the European local teams for strategy, insights, digital & social to guide a consistent approach for execution across Europe
- Manage the development of sales enablement content to help local Marketing teams to support their local account teams position & sell Visa's products, including development of sales pitch decks, sales sheets, demos & educational videos
- Manage website roll-out across the region into local markets
- Budget management, including ongoing management of agencies.
- Manage the measurement, analysis, & reporting of marketing program performance & its impact on business results & Visa brand
Key Internal Partners
- Global Product leads
- Global Marketing team
- Regional Product Sales & Relationship leads
- Regional Digital Products team
- Country-based Marketing Teams
- Corporate Communications
- Analytics & Research teams
What we're after...
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing - MBA preferred - or hold equivalent professional experience
- High levelof Marketing experience, with the majority spent in B2B Marketing that involved strategy, planning & execution, including bringing new products to market
- Financial Services and/or FinTech background is preferred
- Ability to leverage sales & marketing automation & measurement tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, AEM & Google Analytics
- Ability to identify & implement scalable process improvements using data-driven approach
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, & appropriate urgency
- A strong public speaker, comfortable in front of senior groups or presenting mastery of content in client sales meetings
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully in a highly matrixed organization, across a number of different teams & markets
- Audience-focused mind-set, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- A great team member who adds energy, ideas & fun to our team & corporate culture
- Strong planning, organizational & problem solving skills
- Solid financial & analytical acumen with strong ROI orientation
- Global sensibilities & an empathetic outlook to work well with other markets & cultures around the world
- Fluent (written/verbal) in English; another European language (French, Spanish, German) native or fluent preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.