Working under our Head of Supply Chain, the Sourcing Associate will be an integral member of our supply chain team & will assist with the product selection, vendor negotiation, & purchasing of fit-out materials to fulfill all Knotel locations. S/he/they will work directly with our design, supply chain, project management, & finance teams while helping Knotel to rapidly scale operations & define an effective sourcing strategy.
What Youll Do
- Help maintain our internal product database with up-to-date pricing, lead times, & other relevant product details for design & finance reference
- Assist Sourcing Team to Identify, evaluate & select new vendors in categories such as FF&E, Art/Framing, Acoustics, & Branded Environments through qualitative & quantitative analysis of pricing, product/service offerings, & lead times
- Help maintain vendor relationships through professional & timely communication, & maintain accurate records of all vendor contracts & pricing
- Work collaboratively with internal & external team members throughout new location design & buildout process to determine product needs & lead times
- Fulfill additional responsibilities & ad-hoc projects as required
Who You Are
You are a team player & natural problem-solver with a bias towards action & exceptionally high standards for organizing your work. You pick up new skills quickly & have an exceptional attention to detail with demonstrated experience in coordinating logistics, vendor management, and/or balancing multiple projects & timelines. You also have the following:
- 1+ year or equivalent experience in a sourcing function. Bonus points for experience in furniture or FF&E sourcing
- Experience negotiating with vendors and/or reviewing vendor contracts
- Experience working directly with finance and/or design teams
- Strong verbal & written communication required to liaise with multiple departments & vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in cross-functional teams
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.