CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The CLEAR customer base is rapidly growing & we are looking for a well-rounded individual who amplifies our teams diverse work experience. The ideal candidate has strong verbal & written communication skills, loves helping customers, is task oriented, & loves solving problems. You have a penchant for providing white-glove service to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our customers. You are innately motivated & passionate about CLEARs overall vision & you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Handle day-to-day customer inquiries via phone, email, & chat using your best judgment & discretion for optimal solutions.
- Deliver service excellence while resolving escalated & sensitive issues via phone, email, & social media channels. Youll be empowered to determine the best course of action to protect the CLEAR brand & optimize our customer retention strategy.
- Work with the Customer Service team to spotlight & help problem solve customer experience pain points.
- When necessary, attend CLEAR events serving as the embodiment of CLEARs customer obsession
- Own weekend & evening coverage as needed, in collaboration with the rest of the team, maintaining CLEARs customer centric values.
Who You Are:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent & 3 or more years of experience delivering exceptional customer service or customer success
- You have a hospitality mindset & high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above & beyond for your team & customers
- Youre willing & able to work outside of your core schedule by working evenings & weekends, when needed, to help the team meet service levels