Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are an engineer who, above all else, is excited to build tools that ensure our customers get the best experience possible
- You transform quality standards into technical solutions
- You value simplicity, pragmatism, & have a bias for action to build products that bring value to QA & Engineering Teams
- You like to collaborate closely with QA & Engineering teams to prioritize business needs
- You are energized by tackling big problems & finding ways to solve them, using your knowledge & the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
How to Achieve Success/Acumen
- You believe in humans first, making a difference & doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, & seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer
- Hold a high technical bar by performing peer code & architecture reviews
- Own end to end delivery of software - through design, development, testing, instrumentation, & launch
- Demonstrate curiosity & an interest in learning new techniques & improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current & emerging trends
- You are comfortable with hands-on testing, developing automation & establishing product engineering practices & standards
- Give & receive candid & constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal & communication skills & excellent relationship & collaboration with the team
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of experience in a SDET role
- Proficient in OOO design
- Experience writing creating automation framework & testing tools to support test automation
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, & complexity analysis
- Ability to design reusable solutions
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies & Testing Tools
- Knowledge of Industry Standards
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical & problem solving skills
- Debugging/troubleshooting experience on performance & stability tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.